The following resources are available online for those interested in cycling and walking in Nashville. If there is a resource not listed here that you are interested in, please let us know!
- Bike Commuter Guide-- Some good tips for those who are considering commuting by bicycle.
- Bike Shops-- Looking to buy a new bike, or fix up an old one? Check out one of Nashville's bicycle shops.
- Local Laws-- Curious about the laws in Nashville regarding bicyclists and pedestrians? Stay up-to-date on the current laws.
- Links-- Want to see what other groups and organizations are doing great walking and biking related things around the city? Learn more here.
- Bike Maps-- Find a great new bike route or greenway near you!
- Nashville Bikeways -- Learn how Metro designs bikeways that are safe and intuitive for Nashvillians of all ages and abilities.
- Sidewalks Project Tracker -- This tracker allows you to see the status of sidewalk projects from the WalknBike plan.
- Bikeways Project Tracker -- This tracker allows you to see the status of bikeways projects from the WalknBike plan.
- Nashville Bicycle Parking Guide - Looking for best practices, setbacks and where to source quality bike racks? Look no further!
If you come across an issue with infrastructure or other road users please be sure to share your knowledge with Metro to help resolve the issues quickly. Thank you for your help!
Report a sidewalk or bike lane maintenance issue
hubNashville is the easiest way to interact with Metro Government, even if you don't know exactly who to contact.
Call 311 or (615) 862-5000 (Monday-Friday 7 AM - 5 PM) or go online from any device to find information, request services, and share feedback: hub.nashville.gov
Report a greenway or trail maintenance issue
Please share greenway maintenance requests with the parks department by calling Metro Parks at (615) 862-8400 or emailing MetroParks@nashville.gov
Report issues with temporarily closed sidewalks and bikeways
Please report any issues with sidewalk and bike lane closures due to construction or special events to the Metro Public Works Permit Office by calling (615) 862-8782 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Report signs or overgrown vegetation blocking public right of way
Please report any signs or vegetation blocking sidewalks or bike lanes to the Metro Codes Department by calling (615) 862-6590 or online at https://www.nashville.gov/Codes-Administration/Property-Standards/Code-Enforcement/Report-A-Codes-Violation.aspx
Report an aggressive driver
If you are harassed or endangered by an aggressive driver while walking or biking, please file a report with Metro Nashville Police Department's Aggressive Driving Unit online athttps://www.nashville.gov/Police-Department/Online-Services/Report-Aggressive-Driver.aspx
Report people who park illegally in bike lanes and sidewalks
You can report drivers who are illegally parked on sidewalks and in bike lanes to the Metro Police Department non emergency line at (615) 862-8600 or online at https://www.nashville.gov/Police-Department/Contact-Us.aspx
Request traffic enforcement
If you have concerns about speeding or other traffic violations, you can request an enforcement operation. For more information, visit http://www.nashville.gov/Services/Frequently-Asked-Question-Center/FAQ-Details/ID/198/How-Do-I-Request-Police-Radar-or-Traffic-Enforcement-Near-My-Home