Support active transportation by hiring Walk Bike Nashville to park bikes at your next event!
Advantages of Bike Valet
- Protect our environment by promoting green transportation options.
- Increase you event's capacity while reducing parking needs.
- Create a clean and organized event appearance.
- Encourage more people to attend your event.
How it Works
- Walk/Bike Nashville staff and volunteers set up the Bike Valet corral and check in/out table at your event.
- People who ride to the event drop off their bikes (for free), receiving a valet tag for their bike.
- We hold on to the bicycles until they are ready to leave.
- We use a secure and efficient tag system to track all the bicycles (it is like coat check for bikes!)
Is Bike Valet Right for My Event?
Bike Valet is a great resource for medium to large events in urban areas. If you are expecting a lot of people to walk or bike to the event, if your event is downtown, or if parking is limited, bike valet is a great option!
- Dedicated Bike Valet space in a visible location near your event's entrance.
- A 10' x 10' space for check in plus 5' x 10' for each rack (10 racks are typically recommended used for small-medium events).
- Market the availability of the Bike Valet to your event attendees.
- Our Bike Valet rate is generally $75 per hour, with a four hour event minimum.
See our Bike Valet information flyer here. And please contact us for pricing information and to book bike valet at your next event!
Do you like this page?