Celebrate Bike to Work Day in Nashville on Friday May 1, 2020! As part of Nashville Bike Month, Walk Bike Nashville invites bike commuters, curious and seasoned alike, to meet up at several locations around town and ride with each other on their way to work. We'll be celebrating with breakfast at Public Square Park at 7:45-8:30am, open to all bike commuters. Grab a pastry and a cup of coffee at the courthouse on your way to work!
Join a guided bike train!
- Select the route near your neighborhood.
- Meet the group at one of the stops at the designated time.
- Ride in with the group to Public Square Park for breakfast and the celebration.
Why bike to work?
- Biking to work is FUN! Turn your commute into an outdoor recreation opportunity.
- Less money spent on gas, parking, insurance, and auto maintenance
- A little exercise in the morning keeps your energy level higher throughout the day.
- Bike commuting is good for the planet. Cut your carbon emissions by switching to person power!
Departure Times listed below - Be there 5 minutes early to catch the bike train!
Belmont Blvd--Music Row
- Green Hills Park 7:10 AM
- Osborne's Bi-Rite 7:25 AM
- Belmont Book Store 7:35 AM
- Elmington Park 7:25 AM
- Garland and 25th 7:35 AM
- Bellevue Kroger 6:30 AM
- White Bridge Road Trailhead 7:00 AM
- McCabe Golf Course 7:10 AM
- Centennial Park 7:35 AM
- Frothy Monkey on 51st 7:05am
- Richland Park Library 7:15 AM
- One City 7:30 AM
TSU -- Green Fleet
- Gentry Center 7:15 AM
- Green Fleet Bike Shop 7:35 AM
- Tom Joy Park 7:35 AM
- Mas Tacos 7:45 AM
- Mitchell's Deli 7:25 AM
- Portland Brew 7:40 AM
- Eastside Cycles 7:50 AM
Two Rivers/Shelby Bottoms
- Cumberland River Ped. Bridge (the swirly one) 7:15AM
- Shelby Bottoms Nature Center 7:30AM
Wedgewood-Houston/Rolling Mill Hill
- Dozen Bakery 7:35 AM
- Trolley Barns 7:55 AM