When October 13, 2016 at 6:00pm 2 hrs
Where Nora Kern 943 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206, United States
Are you passionate about cycling or walking? Do you want to be part of the movement to create a Nashville that is more bikeable, walkable, and liveable? Are you interested in getting more involved with Walk Bike Nashville? If the answer to those questions is yes, then you should become a Walk Bike Ambassador. To become a Walk Bike Ambassador you must attend an Ambassador Orientation every two years and sign the Walk Bike Ambassador pledge.
The Spring 2016 Ambassador Orientation will include:
- History bicycle and pedestrian advocacy in Nashville
- Walk Bike Nashville and our work
- Share the Road: Tips from an Instructor and why we care
- Transportation Infrastructure in Nashville: where the money comes from and how decisions are made
- Roles, perks and responsibilites for Walk Bike Ambassadors
- Walk Bike Ambassador Pledge and T-Shirts
Do you like this page?