- 9, 25, and 45 mile ride options suitable for bicyclists of all skill levels.
- Scenic routes highlighting Nashville's greatest bikeways and greenways.
- Improved rest stops featuring refreshments, bathroom facilities, and basic bicycle maintenance equipment available every 10-15 miles.
- In partnership with the Capitol Street District Fair, food, beverages, and entertainment will be available at the finish line. NOTE: Paid Tour de Nash registrants will receive one food voucher redeemable at participating vendors at the Capitol Street District Fair.
- And much more!
Location: Morgan Park, 411 Hume Street, Nashville, TN 37208
Parking: Free parking will be available at the parking lot on the corner of 3rd and Hume Street. Volunteers will be available to help direct Tour de Nash participants to parking.
Rides begin at 8:30 am.
Routes: Draft routes are available at the event website and are subject to change. Final route information will be made available via e-mail and the event website soon. Route maps and cue sheets will be shared via e-mail and will be available at packet pick-up.
Time Limits: Time limits only apply to the 45 mile ride. We ask that all participants who register for this ride can complete the ride in less than 7 hours. All riders still on the course after 7 hours will be picked up by our support teams.
Rest stops: Rest stops are located approximately every 10 miles on paid tours and near the halfway point of the Easy Rider route. Rest stops will provide food, water, first aid supplies, and limited mechanical support. Rest stop volunteers will be able to communicate with event staff in case additional support is needed.
9-Mile Easy Rider -- FREE!
- $35 (through 3/31/2016)
- $45 (4/1/2016 -- 5/18/2016)
- $55 (event day)
- $45 (through 3/31/2016)
- $55 (4/1/2016 -- 5/18/2016)
- $65 (event day)
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- All participants MUST wear helmets and sign the Tour de Nash waiver.
- Fees listed do not include processing fees.
- Easy Rider registration includes: Goodie Bag, Pre-Ride Refreshments, and Post-Ride Entertainment provided at the Capitol Street District Fair.
- 25-Mile and 45-Mile registration includes: Goodie Bag, Official Tour de Nash T-shirt, Pre-Ride Refreshments, Rest Stop Refreshments, Food Voucher, and Post-Ride Entertainment provided at the Capitol Street District Fair.
- Online Registration Closes: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 11:59 PM CST
- Event Day On-Site Registration: Available Saturday, May 21, 2016 from 7:30-8:30 AM
Recruit a friend to ride and be entered to win a REGIONS BIKE! Send a friend a message like the one below and be entered to win a prize:
I am riding in the Tour de Nash, will you join me? Register at https://tourdenash.eventbrite.com. When asked how you heard about the Tour de Nash, choose "Friend" and enter my name to help me win a prize!
If using social media, please include @walkbikenash and #tourdenash. Two of our top recruiters will WIN! Winners must be registered participants and 18 years or older to be eligible to win. Prizes will be announced at the Tour de Nash start line.
Tour de Nash Prep Workshop. If you are just getting into cycling, new to the Tour de Nash, or interested in learning more about what to expect, JOIN US for a Tour de Nash Prep Workshop on May 7 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm at the Shelby Bottoms Nature Center. To register, visit http://tourdenashprepworkshop.eventbrite.com.
Packet Pick-Up: All participants must check-in prior to the event. Multiple packet pick-up opportunities will be available. Avoid the long lines and save the date for one of three early packet pick-up opportunities! It is highly recommended that allTourdeNashriders pick up their materials early to help make the morning of the event run smoothly. Three early packet pick-up options are available:
- Thursday, May 14th from10am -- 2pm at the Nashville Farmer's Market
Friday, May 15th from7:30am--9am at Public Square Park
*NOTE: This pick-up is in collaboration with Bike to Work Day and weather dependent
- Friday, May 15th from4pm --7pm at Tennessee Brew Works
Event day packet pick-up will be available from 7:30-8:30 am.
Event day instructions, goodie bags, and cue sheets will be available for all participants.
Tour de Nash t-shirts and food vouchers will be available to all Gran Tour and Metric Century participants.
RULES OF THE ROAD
All riders must follow the rules of the road and the instructions of Police officers. Please review the following information carefully:
- Stop at all red lights, stop signs, and marked intersections.
- Ride in the same direction as traffic.
- Keep to the right.
- Use hand signals to indicate left turns, right turns, and stops.
- Be considerate of other greenway and road users.
- Slow down or stop and walk your bike over bridges and train tracks, especially in wet conditions, as they are frequently the location of falls.
- All Tour de Nash participants must wear helmets.
If you would like to brush up on rules and responsibilities for cyclists, please take a few minutes to review this video: Decide to Ride.
EVENT DAY DETAILS
In the event of a medical emergency, dial 911 immediately. Then, notify route support at (615) 379-7252.
On event day, light refreshments including bananas and water will be available. All riders will depart in waves from Morgan Park located at 411 Hume St. just after 8:30 am. Parking is free and available in the lots near the corner of 3rd and Hume. Volunteers and signs will direct you to appropriate parking spaces.
If mechanical support is needed along the route, please contact route support at (615) 379-7252 and a vehicle will be dispatched to your location. Bicycle mounted support will also be accompanying each tour in the event that you do not have access to a cell phone. Mechanics will be on site on event day but their demand for services is high. It is highly recommended that you tune up your bicycle before event day.
Following the ride, please join other Tour de Nash participants at the Capitol Street District Fair located at the finish line for music, food, and fun! Free bicycle valet parking will be available.
If you have any questions about the 12th Annual Tour de Nash, please contact us at [email protected].
Do you like this page?