The Tour de Nash is Nashville's largest urban bike ride and has been organized for the past 11 years by Walk Bike Nashville to encourage people to explore Nashville's best bikeways and roads by bicycle.
The 2016 Tour de Nash will be on May 21st. We will once again start and end the rides at Morgan Park, in partnership with the Capitol District Street Fair. The 2016 Tour will feature 3 routes: a 8-Mile Family Ride, a 25-Mile Ride, and a 45-Mile Ride.
- 8, 25, and 45 mile ride options suitable for bicyclists of all skill levels.
- Scenic routes highlighting Nashville's neighborhoods, bikeways and greenways.
- Rest stops featuring refreshments, bathroom facilities, and basic bicycle maintenance equipment available every 10-15 miles.
- In partnership with the Capitol Street District Fair, food, beverages, and entertainment will be available at the finish line. NOTE: Paid Tour de Nash registrants will receive one food voucher redeemable at participating vendors at the Capitol Street District Fair.
- And much more!
Draft routes are subject to change. Final route maps and cue sheets will be shared via e-mail and will be available at packet pick-up.
Ride with GPS App - Family Route
Ride with GPS App - 25 Miles through 25 Nashville Neighborhoods
Ride with GPS App - 45 Miles through 45 Nashville Neighborhoods
- Registration fees are non-refundable.
- All participants MUST wear helmets and sign the Tour de Nash waiver.
- Fees listed do not include processing fees.
- Family Ride registration includes: Goodie Bag, Pre-Ride Refreshments, and Post-Ride Entertainment provided at the Capitol Street District Fair.
- 25 Mile and 45 Mile registration includes: Goodie Bag, Official Tour de Nash T-shirt, Pre-Ride Refreshments, Rest Stop Refreshments, Food Voucher, and Post-Ride Entertainment provided at the Capitol Street District Fair.
- Online Registration Closes: Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 11:59 PM CST
- Event Day On-Site Registration: Available Saturday, May 21, 2016 from 7:30-8:30 AM
Rides begin at 8:30 AM!
Time Limits: Time limits only apply to the 45-mile ride. We ask that all participants who register for this ride can complete the ride in less than 6 hours. All riders still on the course after 6 hours will be picked up by our support teams.
Early Packet Pickup Locations:
Thursday, May 19th, 11am-1:30pm @ Nashville Farmers' Market - 900 Rosa L Parks Blvd.
Friday, May 20th, 5pm-7pm @ Tennessee Brew Works - 809 Ewing Ave.
Interested in sponsoring the Tour de Nash? Contact us!
Want to keep up with Tour de Nash? Download Arcivr to see photos from past years along with photos leading up to the 12th Annual Tour de Nash!
Event Code: TOURDENASH
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 SPONSORS
WOODSON GILCHRIST ARCHITECTS