Celebrate Bike to Work Day in Nashville on Tuesday, May 24, 2016! As part of Nashville Bike Month, Walk Bike Nashville invites bike commuters, curious and seasoned alike, to meet up at several locations around town and ride with each other on their way to work. We'll be celebrating with breakfast at the Public Square at 7:45-8:30am, open to all bike commuters. Grab a bagel and a cup of coffee at the courthouse on your way to work!
WHY BIKE TO WORK?
If your commute is bringing you down, consider biking to work.
- Ditching the car means less money spent on gas and auto maintenance and more time spent enjoying the great outdoors.
- Bicycle commuting is also a great way to add activity to your day. A little bit of exercise in the morning helps you keep your energy level high throughout the day.
- In addition to saving you money and providing you exercise, bike commuting is good for the planet. Cut your carbon emissions by switching to person power!
- Perhaps most importantly, biking to work is fun! Bicycles are immune to traffic jams. Experience joy; ride your bike to work!
Join a Guided Bike Train!
- Select the route that is in your neighborhood
- Meet the group at one of the stops at the designated time.
- Ride in with the group to Public Square Park for breakfast and the celebration