Walk Bike Nashville invites you to submit artwork for a single-night show. The annual Walk Bike Bash will be held at Center 615’s Main Street Gallery on June 21 from 7-10pm. The purpose of the event is to raise funds for Walk Bike Nashville, a 501(c) non-profit. Walk Bike Nashville’s mission is to build a more walkable, bikeable, and livable Nashville through advocacy, education, and outreach. Deadline for electronic submission is June 12 at 5pm.
The intent of the exhibition is to allow local artists to display works related to walking, biking, roadways, community connectivity, and Nashville as a whole. Sales from artwork will be split 25% to Walk Bike Nashville, and 75% to the artist. Jake Lee and the Walk Bike Nashville staff will curate artworks. Jake Lee is the Events Coordinator for Walk Bike Nashville; he holds his B.A. in Fine Art from Vanderbilt University and is currently a teacher of printmaking for the Community Education program at Watkins University.
Details for submission:
- Two-dimensional and wall-mounted three-dimensional works only. ** Wall space is the only available display method **
- Artworks must be no larger than 48”x60”, and no heavier than 20lbs.
- All transportation and shipping costs for artwork is the responsibility of the artist.
- All works must be ready to hang when they are received.
- We recommend artwork valued at $50-$500.
- Walk Bike Nashville will offer no insurance for artwork while in our care.
- All accepted works must arrive to Walk Bike Nashville’s East Nashville office by 5pm, Wednesday June, 18.
Submit images, or links to images, to: [email protected]
Please include the following information with your artwork submission:
Deliver artwork to:
Walk Bike Nashville
1 South 7th St.
Nashville, TN 37206