For the second year Walk Bike Nashville will be teaming up with BPAC to host a Policy Walk. We will meet at the Nashville Farmer's Market and go on a guided two mile walk to look at different types of pedestrian infrastructure and discuss the policies that are behind them.
You can see the route for the walk here.
Topics will include:
- 8th Ave Crossings and lack there of
- Jefferson Street History and the Interstate
- Neighborhood Sidewalks: Various Types
- Neighborhood Associations and how they can impact design
- Re-purposing Unneeded Slip-Lanes
- Planning Code and its impact on development
We will gather at 7:15am, coffee and light snacks will be available. Walk begins promptly at 7:30am.
Do you like this page?