Join us in Summer 2022 for the Streets for People Awards
This is our chance to celebrate with food, drinks, music, awards, and fun! The Streets for People Awards are our chance to honor the movers and shakers that are advocating for equitable transportation in our city, as well as mix and mingle with our amazing Walk Bike Nashville community.
Do you know someone that has devoted time and energy to creating a more walkable, bikeable Nashville? Has a particular business, organization or government official really impressed you with their work in promoting walking and biking? Nominate them for our Streets for People Awards! Then honor them at our Streets for People celebration this summer!
- Kibby Clayton: Lifetime Achievement for walking and biking in Nashville
- Government Official of the Year (elected or unelected)
- Advocate or Ambassador of the Year
- Crossing Guard of the Year
- Most Walk Bike Friendly Business/Organization of the Year
- Most Walkable Bikeable Urban Project
- Most Walkable Bikeable Suburban/Rural Project
- Most Walkable Bikeable Middle Tenneessee Project
- Best Transportation Project Community Engagement
Stay tuned for a date and time for the Streets for People Awards event!
A date will be released in Spring 2022.
Do you like this page?