Join us on March 3rd for the Streets for People Awards
This is our chance to celebrate with food, drinks, music, awards, and fun! The Streets for People Awards are our chance to honor the movers and shakers that are advocating for equitable transportation in our city, as well as mix and mingle with our amazing Walk Bike Nashville community.
Do you know someone that has devoted time and energy to creating a more walkable, bikeable Nashville? Has a particular business, organization or government official really impressed you with their work in promoting walking and biking? Nominate them for our Streets for People Awards! Then honor them at our Streets for People celebration on March 3rd! Nominations are due on January 31st.
- Kibby Clayton: Lifetime Achievement for walking and biking in Nashville
- Government Official of the Year (elected or unelected)
- Advocate or Ambassador of the Year
- Crossing Guard of the Year
- Most Walk Bike Friendly Business/Organization of the Year
- Most Walkable Bikeable Urban Project
- Most Walkable Bikeable Suburban/Rural Project
- Most Walkable Bikeable Middle Tenneessee Project
- Best Transportation Project Community Engagement
Registration for the event will open on February 3rd.
Date: March 3rd, 5:30pm-8:30pm
Location: Gresham Smith, 222 2nd Ave S, Suite 1400, Nashville
Schedule of events:
- 5:30pm: Doors open for social time
- 6:00pm: Dinner is available
- 7:00pm-7:30pm: Streets for People Awards Program
- 7:30pm-8:30pm: Social time
*Please note: The event will be alcohol-free from 5:30pm-7:30pm. We will provide alcohol for attendees from 7:30pm-8:30pm.
If you need ADA accommodations, please also contact Jessica Rinne at [email protected]
Do you like this page?