On Monday, October 5th, we will be hosting a Walk Bike Ambassador Orientation! Please consider registering to attend.
Walk Bike Ambassadors are volunteer educators and enthusiasts dedicated to making Nashville more walkable and bikeable. Walk/Bike Ambassadors can be involved in a variety of ways, according to their interests. Some of the key opportunities are:
- Special Events Ambassadors: Represent safe cycling in events such as the Tour de Nash by role modeling good cycling behavior, providing route assistance, and more.
- Commuter Buddies: Help people new to bike or multimodal transit in your neighborhood find the best routes!
- Be a Lead Volunteer at Walk/Bike Nashville Events: From Bike Valet, to Walk Bike Workshops, to Bike to Work Day -- we have opportunities for you to get involved and make a difference.
- Organize and Attend Advocacy Events: Join Walk/Bike Nashville at one of our Advocacy events throughout the year, or let us help you host your own!
To learn more about how to become a Walk Bike Ambassador, register to attend Walk Bike Ambassador Orientation on October 5th from 6-8 pm at Emma, Inc. SIGN UP HERE
- October 05, 2015 at 6pm – 8pm
9 Lea Ave
Nashville, TN 37210
Google map and directions