Safe Routes to School encourages students to commute to school via walking or biking; educates teachers, parents, and students about safe walking and biking commutes to school; and provides opportunities for students to be more physically active.
Sign up for our Quarterly Safe Routes to School Newsletter!
Resources for Nashville Schools
Each school has some exciting new opportunities to commute by foot or wheel coming their way! Join our newsletter for updates on their progress and to learn of ways to get involved! And if you are interested in having us work with your school please contact us.
- Information from the Nashville Metro Planning Organization
- National Center for Safe Routes to Schools
- Safe Routes to School District Policy Workbook
- Safe Routes to Schools National Partnership
- Tennessee Safe Routes to Schools Program